Sunday 18 September 2016

HS038 - a day in lists

Hastings Diary Day 12 May 2016
Sharing our stories and making connections…

My day in lists

Food I've eaten today:
2 cups black coffee
Judges iced bun (giant – the size of my head)
Cottage cheese and pineapple
Red Skin Peanuts
Mussels and white wine
Jacket potato and Mackerel pate
Fruit corner yogurt 

Book I've been reading:
The Hare with the Amber Eyes by Edmund de Waal (excellent)

At Home:
I wish this diary was for last Thursday when I had a very impressive domestic drudgery list:
Hoovered the house
Did the washing
Cleaned the car (!!! really)
Washed my front door step
Partly stripped wall paper from Flynn's room
Tidied the living room
Mopped toilet floor
Cleaned downstairs loo
Cleaned sink and toilet upstairs
Trimmed the frilly bit off the bottom of all the blinds rearranged the living room chairs
Wiped an old candle
Baked two chocolate cakes
Deferred my student loan

However today I only managed to:
Hang out the washing
Pick up socks.
 
Things I’ve listened to:
Golden Gal (Animal Collective) – several times, driving
Radio 6 in the car and when cooking
Radio 4 for the morning news
Birds in the garden

At work I managed to:
Dropped off free tickets for Pier screening to a community centre
Do three months of accounts
Finish and share a draft funding application for feedback

TV I’ve watched:
Grayson Perry – All Man

Websites I’ve browsed:
ao.com
John lewis
curry's
(trying to select new appliances for kitchen, weighing up economy v quality. No decisions made)
facebook
gmail

Clothes I’ve worn:
Jeans
Sandals
T-shirt, mock type dress
Didn't even need a cardie in the evening – hot, hot, hot

Money I’ve spent:
Food shopping: peanuts, mussels, cottage cheese, iced bun
Dettol cleaner (kitchen)
Flash cleaner with bleach (bathroom)
£5 donation to national autistic society
Hammock

Pictures I’ve taken:
New kitchen floor – while its clean, fresh and perfect

Activity:
According to my fitbit I took 10,007 steps
A bit of weeding

Highlight of day
Taking S (12) to see a small theatre show Bula Loop at the Observer Building about a family with a son with Autism. Written and acted by a 19 year old, and a cast of 3 others. Excellent, think even S liked it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment