Sunday 18 September 2016

HS025 - Here comes Astro




Hastings Diary Day 12 May 2016 TEMPLATE
Sharing our stories and making connections…



Dear diary,
Hi I'm Astro and I'm here to tell about my time in Hastings which my dad sent me to. Hastings looks pretty good so far except there's no robots like me there. I flew around and spotted a really good looking house so flew down into the driveway and walked to the front door. I opened it then knocked on the ‘inner’ door. No one was home so I picked the lock and got in and sat on the sofa for a while.
I then got a bagel from the bread bowl in the kitchen. Next I grilled the bagel in the top oven. After that I had the bagel for lunch and went out the back door and left for my home in metro city.
I really loved Hastings and I really want go back with my friends and family.

Astro
















No comments:

Post a Comment