Sunday 18 September 2016

HS020

HS020

Postcard diary - To be sent to a friend from Bury St Edmunds who is visiting here on 31st May

This morning it was raining, and I was very worried about the showing of Re: A Pier (get it?) on the Pier tonight.

Did some shopping and bought and posted a pink birthday card for my daughter Elindi in Australia.  The weather started to brighten.  It certainly felt warmer.

Had a meeting at 3 to discuss a talk on the History of the Pier.  By this time the weather was warm and sunny, very bright and I cheered up considerably.

While I am on the Pier tonight I hope to get a photo of my Adopt-A-Plank plaque.

Had email communication with East Sussex Libraries about a possible depot in the Old Town Hall when it becomes a community asset.

Posted to several blogs, on different subjects.


Looking forward to our lunch on the Pier, hope the weather is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment