Sunday 18 September 2016

HS028 - an entry by a younger person...


Hastings Diary Day 12 May 2016 
I have to go to After School Club because my mum works after school. There was this new boy who goes too. He “accidently “ kicked the football , over the fence. Then blamed it on me. So now I can’t go in new Basketball court for a whole 2 days, because ‘I kicked the football over’.  So then , me and my friend then started to practice our football shots (I’m always in goal,)And then I kicked the ball into the reception area, this time it was by accident. But then the Dinner Lady spotted me kicking the ball in the reception area and apparentlyI did it purposely’

After that catastrophe we finally had something to eat I had a pitta bread with hummus and ham in it. Most people had gone home by now, it was about 4:30 luckily my friends were still here well one of my friend would be gone in fifteen minutes but the other one stays until 5:30, which quite handy because I leave at 5:30 too. But as soon as we got another football out of the shed, the teacher said we couldn’t play because we would kick the ball over the fence, (I’ve only done it once) 

So then we played cricket, but we couldn’t because the Dinner Lady said we would hit the cricket ball too hard, and it might hit someone but the weird thing was no one was close to us and the chance of us hitting someone was 0.1% .So we then just did running races I only won once my friends always wins but annoyingly he went home with his mum.  So then it was just me and some Infant kids I decided that it was best to practice penalty’s although I could play tennis with them so in the end I played a match of football with them. 

About 15 minutes later there was just 6 people left although I was going to go home soon. We then had to go inside because it was raining (but it only a little bit.) Annoyingly as soon as we got inside my mum appeared, so I had to pack up my school stuff.            



















No comments:

Post a Comment