Monday 10 October 2016

HS054 - a healthy day

HS054

Woke up at 6am, 30 mins before the alarm. Got out of bed and made breakfast which was rolled oats with milk, a spoon of honey, cinnamon, and chopped apple with a cup of coffee, then got dressed and made a smoothie for my lunchtime snack. The radio was on BBC Sussex and a lady was talking about Hastings Speaks.

At 8.10am I drove to work. Once there, I had a cup of green tea with my workmate and checked my emails. I had my morning snack at 11am which was a wholemeal wrap with a filling of strawberry, peanut butter, honey and flaxseeds, it was really nice. At 12pm, I had my quinoa salad for lunch.


2pm went for lovely walk in the woods. Really sunny and warm. Finished work at 4pm, drove home and cooked kidney bean bolognaise for dinner. Made lunch and snacks for the next day. Did 30 minutes on exercise bike, watched telly until 10pm, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment