Monday 10 October 2016

HS051


Hastings Speaks entry

Aged 9

My day- 12th May 2016


Today I got up at 6.40am and went to watch my favourite programme on the iPad. At 7.23am I got dressed into my school uniform. Now I am eating my breakfast- marmite on toast. Now I am measuring the living room so we can get a new carpet. I am getting into the car because my dad is driving me to school. It's a ten minute car ride. My sister went into her year one class, and I went into my year four class, and then the day began. My first lesson was IT where we went in Scratch and made animations. IT was followed by maths where we did a shape graph. Next we had English and we went to write poems in the wood- it was beautiful. Now I am at break, playing on the bars with a friend and now on the slide. Break lasts half an hour. Now we have double science, which is eighty minutes. We are playing on science games on the computer. I am building a model circuit- it's fun, really fun. Now it's the second part of the science lesson and we are building real circuits. My friend got really cross with a boy in our class and got told off. Now it is lunch break and for me that means Chamber Choir rehearsal. We are singing a song called 'I got rhythm' which is a fast and energetic song. I am singing the high part with all my friends. After rehearsal I am on my way to lunch. They have run out of pizza!! I only had five potatoes and a tiny bit of sponge for lunch. I have finished my lunch and I am sitting with a friend in the playground in the sun. The whistle has just been blown and we are lining up in our year groups to go back to lessons. My next lesson is triple games. I am sitting on my games bag ready for the games staff to take the register. We play rounders, then it is time to change and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment