Wednesday 10 February 2016


Chris's diary Feb 9th

Rain and wind, no bananas, had pineapple with muesli, do not recommend. Infact, strongly advise against. Obsessed with playing Bowie’s Black Star – M suggested, brilliant as it was, it may not be the most uplifting way to start the day. 

Trying to jointly work on documents for the diary pack with B today without any internet – it has been down since Friday. Had to go to Nero’s in the end. A woman sat next to me (with brown hair sweeping her backside and the complexion of polished china)  was having an argument with her boyfriend on her mobile, (‘that’s not what I said, you’re making me say things I don’t mean...’) 

Got home,  phone line working again, but still no internet. M was supposed to take Mabel to puppy classes tonight, but ducked out of it. I think he was put off last week when we had to stand in the middle of the room and call our dogs to us. All the dogs went straight to their owners apart from Mabel who skirted round the room, making us look like dog-beaters.  8pm – M discovered internet not working now because I hadn’t plugged router into the socket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment