Wednesday 29 June 2016

Diaries

HS004


Woke about 6.30am-Cup of coffee and banana-take tablets for Gastric,
heart and diabetes.

Answer emails, check Facebook and respond to a number of posts.

House work including ironing

Walk into town-National lottery got it wrong again and say I didn't
win-when will they get it right?

Work on my painting-'The Master of the Griffin' but unhappy wth the
flames and wings-will re do when current paint drises but being oils
will take some time.

Lunch-salad sandwhich-heard on news Government plan for BBC-very upset
about Trust status-must not go ahead.

Another walk into Town; accosted-in the nicest possible way by ladies
frrom Hastings Speak-videoed in Boxed Castle-bizzare.

It is now 3.30 will spend next three hours  on my novel which is going
very well and I am pleased with it.

Will have coffee, apple and another tablet at about 4pm


Will have my tea about 7pm vegetate in front of TV




No comments:

Post a Comment